Saturday, October 18, 2008

Straight From My Gut

Author note: I’m writing the blog late night because the topic is in my mind and I’m more focus on the content and less focus on grammar. Pardon any grammar mistakes. Thank you ^__^

Who is afraid today given the economic and political current events? I must see lots of hands raised. My hand is raised. There are more fears in me I’m fortunately controlling such as losing my job, being alone, family members losing their jobs, and never finding who I am.

I like fear :3 Fear keeps me going. Fear keeps me up my toes. Fear helps me learn. Fear forces me to act more on instinct and less on reason. Sometimes my fear is clearly shown by my actions and my facial expressions :O And I hate my fear being shown because it’s subject to misinterpretations and miscommunications. I’m one of those people easily misunderstood, and I’m still seeking a solution >.>

Anyways, getting to my gut. My gut, my intuition, my instinct takes over me when I’m in fear or when I don’t know what I’m doing. Almost all of my instances and situations I’m scared or I’m clueless my gut feeling takes control of my thinking, my actions, my movements, and my speech. Sometimes I’m correct and sometimes I’m incorrect. I can say confidently if I thought about the instances and situations logically, I’m screwed =/ I could have scored lower grades in exams if I didn’t have a good gut feeling.

I consciously realized yesterday my gut feeling has saved my ass many times, and I never realized most of the time. I just live life without thinking my actions and my gut feeling has taken control of my life for better or for worse.

I believe my way of going through my life is my gut feeling. There is a well known saying “Trust your gut feeling.” Today, I’m giving maximum trust to my gut feeling. For example, is today the best time to buy stocks? My gut feeling says no ;) I’m no financial expert.

I get personal at my personal blog Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: