Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Stressed, Worried, Concerned About The Economy?

It takes a no brainer to realize recent economic current events. Dismal is the word. We are in a recession. Be honest. We are in a recession. The next question is when are we experience an inflation with the government and the Federal Reserve releasing too much money in the economy almost everyone is saving because many people are scared, including me. They are making the economy worse $-(

I admit I'm stressed and I'm concerned. I'm also relieved because I knew the economy is heading to another recession. It just doesn't make sense after the dot com bubble burst in 2000 the recession that followed was brief and we experienced strong growth thereafter because of the real estate market. It didn't make sense to me. It was a question of when the next and deeper recession is going to come.

We need the recession. We need an economic check for better or for worse. I'm not worried personally. I'm prepared when I lose my job. I'm ready to go back to school. The tech sector is also going to be affected. Everyone is going to be affected directly or indirectly. Lessons must be learned. The best way to learn lessons is the mistakes and the bad experiences. Good luck and best wishes when the economy recovers ^__^

I get personal at my personal blog Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: