Sunday, August 08, 2010

501

I forgot to say thank you when I posted “500” blog. Thank you to the people who read my blogs, and the numbers are very few `__^ I hope my blogs help you become a better person. There is always time to change, to improve, and to innovate. The examples include trying something new, forgiving yourself, making the tough choices, and taking risks. Life is taking action, not sitting on the couch waiting for someone to give you life on a sliver platter.

I want to mention the three lessons I learned attending De Anza. It’s good timing to review the lessons. Here are the lessons:

Fall ’09: We are all human. Everyone is human. We make mistakes and we learn from them. We’re happy, sad, depressed, cheerful, frustrated, optimistic, loved, scared, angry, forgetful, and not perfect. The emotions, the pains you feel are part of being human.

Winter ’10: Go with the flow. We have good days and bad days. Don’t fight it. There’s always tomorrow.

Spring ’10: Timing is everything. Sometimes I’m at the right place at the right time. Sometimes I’m at the wrong place at the wrong time. Sometimes I get lots of green lights. Sometimes I get lots of red lights. It’s all timing.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: