Thursday, February 10, 2011

De Anza Week Feb 7, 2011

Mon Feb 7

Intermediate Acct and Intro to Business are almost guarantees I fall asleep regardless how much I sleep the night before. Today’s lectures were boring and I almost feel to sleep in both classes. The instructor for Intro to Business let class out early because it was really getting boring. He’s a good lecturer and communicator. He needs to make his content more interesting.

Going back to Intermediate Acct, the professor lectured Chap 15 which is the last chapter for the mid-term on Mon Feb 14. The class mood seemed concerned the professor Chap 15 lecture is incomplete and there is no time for questions on the mid-term for Wed’s class. My classmates and I agreed Chap 14 is easier than Chap 13 even though Chap 13 talked about liabilities and contingencies which are easy to understand.

I reviewed Chap 13 and Chap 14 in the library after my late lunch. I made the choice to skip studying the CPA questions. I feel CPA questions are not asked on the mid-term, and if CPA questions are included, it’s a small percentage of the points. The CPA questions are not worth my studying time. Studying Chap 13 and 14 was boring. It must be I’m ready for the mid-term for those two chapters.

We were terrible reviewing the Nite-Club Two Step. I was off timing myself. We need more practice. I hope we improve significantly before the Dance Demonstration. We learned more Rumba afterwards. I reviewed the Fall ’10 Rumba by looking at my notes when I got home.

Side note: My Intermediate Acct is also used in San Jose State.

Tue Feb 8

Another terrible Tuesday. Today and last Tuesday I was fatigued I took a nap after 12:30pm. The positive were I started studying Bus 10 mid-term #2 and started the Chap 15 homework. There were stress and rush towards Quickbooks. Installing Quickbooks and downloading the classroom files took longer than I thought. I had no clean socks. Lucky I found a pair near my bed, lol. I didn’t have time to eat lunch at home or at the cafeteria. I purchased Pop Tarts and Twix. Lots of cars rushed into the parking lot. If I arrived ten minutes earlier, then there were fewer cars entering the parking lot, smaller line paying for parking, and less stress felt along my back.

The lecture discussed Chap 1 and Chap 2. The instructor went through the homework assignment due next week. I followed his lecture on my laptop. The end of the class we completed the homework assignment. I printed the required assignments in .pdf I print next Tue.

Wed Feb 9

One of Murphy’s Law states anything that can go wrong will. Today was an example of that Murphy’s Law. From the little things such as shaving, the middle such as rushing broiling chicken, and to the big things such as misreading my homework assignment, it was a stressful day. Today was a day there was nothing positive to cheer me up. It was a crabby, down day. The college workload begins this week. I need to find time getting information to complete my AA degree requirements papers.

There was one positive. The Intermediate Acct mid-term is delayed to next Wed. The class felt a little relief. My feeling was the class overall is still worried despite an extra two days.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: