Sunday, June 19, 2011

De Anza Week June 13, 2011

Mon June 13

The shortest class lecture throughout my time at De Anza. I arrived ten minutes late. The students were in front of the door. I guessed the professor was late. A classmate told me the professor was finding the keys to the classroom. The class before Auditing was cancelled and the room was locked.

We entered the classroom after waiting a total of 20 minutes from the time lecture begins. The professor informed the students the lecture is short because he needed to tend to her daughter who has chronic sickness. In addition, there were major announcements for the final. One, there is a substitute proctor because the professor has surgery the day after the final. Two, there are essay questions on the final. The professor emails the questions to the students. Three, all extra credit assignments can be submitted on final’s day.

Wed June 15

The professor announced the essay questions are going to be revised. We receive the updated essay questions on Monday. The professor lectured chapter 11. The final is chapters 5, 6, 7 and 11. The professor skipped chapter 12. I have eight days to study for the final. I need lots of luck because I start studying chapter 5 tonight.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: