Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mixed Foods

I want to share my favorite mixed foods. I’m confident these mixed foods are rare and very few people eat together in contrast to the common peanut butter & jelly and BLT sandwiches. We should experiment and mix foods together once in a while. They may bring a unique taste for your personal enjoyment. Some of the mixed foods were discovered unconsciously. I never thought saying beforehand, “Let’s try eating these two foods together.” Here are my favorites:

Orange juice or the orange fruit and bread. I eat for breakfast sometimes or an afternoon snack. The orange adds sweetness to the bread.

Cashews and white rice. I remembered eating plain and no taste chicken. I wanted to add something for flavor. I looked in the kitchen and thought of the Chinese dish cashew chicken. I intended to eat the chicken and cashews together. I ate cashews and rice together accidentally. Good combination.

Vanilla ice cream and Cheerios. I was a kid who ate lots of ice cream. I saw commercials kids adding decorations. I wanted to add something. There was a box of Cheerios. Vanilla ice cream plus Cheerios equals a bowl of Cheerios with ice cream instead of milk.

Vanilla ice cream and 7-Up. I disliked root beer when I was a kid. I wanted ice cream and soda. I looked around for another soda. I saw 7-Up. Lemon, lime, and vanilla combined tastes awesome.

Grapes and saltine crackers or Ritz. I forgot how I discovered intentionally or by accident.

Hot dogs and white sandwich bread. A good substitute to eat hot dogs with a slice of bread.

Bonus: Make helicopters with Cheerios. I did lots of that when I was a child because I loved helicopters.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: