Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Life Includes A Collection Of Wisdom

We can’t change the past good or bad. We can change our thoughts on our past. We can learn the mistakes and not repeat them. We can learn the successes and make them better in the future. My explanation on wisdom is the clearest and most precise. Life includes a collection of wisdom. The older I become, the more wisdom I experience.

I have been thinking about my past since Oct. 4, 2008, the day I realized I must grow up. I was a jerk, an ass, naive, and took life for granted before Oct 4, 2008. I was lucky life could have been worse such as no friends or fired from my jobs. I had opportunities before Oct 4, 2008 that could have changed my life for the better. I took life for granted and said to myself, “nothing bad ever happens to me.” Bad events and moments happened to me. Today, I have the wisdom to pursue future opportunities. Today, I have the wisdom to learn from my mistakes and not repeat them.

I share an important wisdom I gained in my next blog. There was a past moment I considered bad. I realized the past moment was actually positive. There were mistakes I corrected in future similar moments. The new wisdom affected the 2004 year when the moment happened.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

1 comment:

anafe said...

As I read all your blog posts many of your post have your words of wisdom. I learn more about your post. Thanks :)♥

the walking dead comic