Friday, December 09, 2011

I Know It Lifestyle

My parents live a usual, predictable, know what to do, and don’t deviate the routine, knowing it’s there lifestyle. It’s the same as a worker going to work. The worker wakes up, gets ready, commutes, works, goes home, relaxes and/or spends time with the kids, and sleeps. That is a routine life knowing what’s happening next step by step. My dad follows that routine Mon. to Fri. My mom is a homemaker who sleeps late and wakes up in the late mornings. 95% of the time she eats Cheerios for breakfast or lunch. Her daily activities are shopping, watching TV, or talking on the phone. I never saw her doing anything else.

I avoid living a predictable, routine lifestyle. It’s boring. Yesterday, I realized I have a better understanding how these people choose to live a predictable, routine lifestyle. These people are comfortable, happy, and enjoy life knowing their routine daily life is set. They are scared of unknowns and uncertainty. These people know the next morning they eat a bowl of Cheerios, and they don’t waste time choosing what cereal to eat the next morning.

This blog is another example everyone is different. Some people live planning ahead, some people live the same daily routine, some people live “going with the flow”, some people live finding new experiences, and some people live “on the fly.” The important attribute for all these lifestyles is living honestly.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: