Monday, December 26, 2011

The Best Christmas Since 2008



Christmas 2011 is the best Christmas since 2008. 2008 was great because on October 4, 2008, I realized I must grow up. I made immediate changes in my life that took place through Christmas. I brought back the family movie tradition National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. I built my gaming PC buying my hardware during the holiday sales. I attended the first Nor Cal Winter Cosplay gathering. I lost my job in Nov. 2008 that turned out to be a blessing in disguise; the timing was perfect to take a time out in my life. And the family was the happiest in a long time.

2011 was another great Christmas. The picture above is the new family Christmas tree. I can’t tell you the last time my family put up a Christmas tree. The tree had been missing. Another reason is I have optimism I find a job and move out of the house in 2012. And the gifts I received are good enough for me. They’re not too big and they’re something I can use; in other words, no junk.

This year my brother’s family and one of my uncle’s family are visiting. We have plenty of activities and lots to talk about in our lives. There is no boring moment.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: