Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bring Back Emotional Thinking

I realized thinking emotionally was missing in my life. I turned off emotional thinking when I grew up on Sat Oct 4, 2008. I believed emotionally thinking was immature, naive, and an idiot thought process. I know I thought emotionally rarely from time to time. I believe it's time to bring back a part of my past since I'm conscious and fully aware I thought emotionally. I'm getting back to who I was before. I'm bringing back my emotionally thinking for better uses.

My emotional thinking definition is thinking with my feelings. My best examples include happy thoughts, sad moments, cheering people up, acting immature in a mature way, sharing depression, expressing anger, fearing something, crazy timing, being the inner-child young at heart, and being fatigued. Go with the flow with your feelings. Go with the flow with the social atmosphere. There's no logic. There's no wisdom. There's no intelligence. There's no intuition.

One reason I'm bringing back my emotional thinking is that thought process brought out my funny side, my comedian side, and my ability to make other people laugh in my past. Emotional thinking was my stronger side of being funny. I feel stronger and more open I can think emotionally again in any situation with people.

Another reason is saving myself in troubled situations. The common sense is think clearly and smart when in trouble. Avoid emotional thinking in a life or death situation. Avoid emotional thinking when a contract negotiation is falling apart. Emotional thinking is better sometimes. Unfortunately, I don't remember any past situations thinking emotionally saved me. However, I have another thought process option to find a solution the next time I'm in trouble.

Find your emotional thinking from your heart to your brain. Then use both your heart and brain. I believe you have a new perspective on life.

No comments: