Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Favorite Quotes

Here are some of my favorite quotes from movies and TV shows. Enjoy!

One shall stand. One shall fall. --Optimus Prime, Transformers: The Movie


Game Over, Man. Game Over . . . . --Hudson, Aliens


No soup for you! --The Soup Nazi, Seinfeld


All good things must come to an end. --Q, Star Trek: The Next Generation final episode All Good Things . . .


Nothing can happen until you swing the bat. --Haruko Haruhara, Fooly Cooly (FLCL)


Grandpa: Happy Birthday, Bart.
*Bart Opens Gift Full Of Money*
Bart: Thanks, Grandpa.
Marge: Where'd you get all the money?
Grandpa: The government. I didn't earn it. I don't need it. But if they miss one payment, I'll raise hell!
--The Simpsons Halloween Special III Clown Without Pity



It's not that I'm lazy, I just don't care. --Peter Gibbons, Office Space


Earn this, earn it. --Captain John H. Miller, Saving Private Ryan


As you wish. --Westley, The Princess Bride


Frankly My Dear I Don't Give A Damn, --Rhett Butler, Gone With The Wind


Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you? --Benjamin Braddock, The Graduate

No comments: