Monday, April 06, 2015

Fatigue From Boredom

There are different types of fatigue. The most known are physical, mental, and emotional. There are personal fatigue such as a hobby, work related, and relationships. I discovered another fatigue commonly known and, perhaps, unconsciously realize. I discovered boredom fatigue.

I became fatigued being bored. How did I become fatigue from boredom? I live an active life. I always find something to do. My life is never bored. The answer is I did the same thing. I was busy doing the same extreme mind numbing work; moreover, the working environment was quiet. My weekday was the same. There was nothing different. I was tired at the end of the day.

How did I recover? It was sleep. However, I believe there's a better solution to recover from boredom fatigue. I continue living life finding the solution. Doing something different was not an option. I follow up with another blog.

Side note: I'm bored writing today's blog. I need more sleep.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: