Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Quick Raymond Mar Question And Answer

I ask myself ten short questions. I answer my questions to the point.

1. What's your next decision? My next job offer. I want my next job to be permanent or a contract job which strengthens my resume. I can accept a data entry job to earn short-term cash. A data entry job weakens my resume.

2. When do I feel free? I live independently. I make my own choices, live a good life consistently, control more of my life, and live proactively.

3. What are the things I'm grateful for? Living at home to lower my living expenses, good health, my smarter intelligence, getting stronger, and my nothing to lose attitude.

4. Why am I motivated to do what I'm doing now? I want independence. I have nothing to lose. I do whatever it takes to reach my independence. If I stop working, then I live a lonely life. The first steps I'm doing are job searching, learning new job skills, and reviewing existing job skills.

5. Am I taking risks? Yes. My parents want me to get any job as long as it pays. I'm taking a risk waiting for the job which matches my career goals and job skills. I'm not wasting my time on a job which doesn't help me get a better job.

6. What's your favorite season? Autumn. The weather begins to cool down. Football season is in the early weeks. I have some of my best moments during the autumn months and the month of December. Life goes back to normal after the summer relaxing months.

7. Do you believe in small talk? Why or why not? Yes. The reason I believe in small talk is because small talk can lead to long conversations. Small talk is an ice breaker when meeting new people. I always meet new people. I always make new friends. I believe a person can't have too many friends.

8. Where am I wasting time in a typical day? Doing too much house chores such as cooking, cleaning, and tidying up messy areas. My parents are inactive keeping the house in a livable state. If my parents put half-effort keeping the house clean and cooking meals, then I spend more time learning new job skills.

9. What are you missing in my life today? One obvious answer is independence. Another answer is knowledge and wisdom. I'm behind in job skills, life knowledge, and adult wisdom. Fortunately, I'm catching up what I missed in my younger years. If something's missing, find it.

10. What year did you want to be born? 1973. I experienced bad breaks because I was born one year later.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: