Saturday, April 15, 2006

Do You Want To Be My Friend?

It's Friday evening. You're free. Rough week at school or rough week at work. It's time to have fun. You should always find time to have fun and relax. The problems are not going away next week. Don't try to solve your problems. You may cause more problems than solve them with your fatigued mind.

Here's the dilemma: Do you want to spend Friday night alone or hang around with friends you don't like. (Been there done that on the latter.) What do you do? You don't want to be alone, yet you do whatever it takes to hang out with people you don't brag to your family. What do you do?

Everyone is different. Those who know who they are and can take care of themselves, chances are being alone is the choice. Those who don't like to be lonely and want to be with people, just any human being to just recognize their presence, chances are being with other people they don't like is the choice. For me, I choose to be alone. Nobody can be alone forever.

There are going to be opportunities to meet new people, and take advantage of those opportunities to make new friends. Admittedly, and I'm speaking for some who tends to be lonely, I take advantage of as many opportunities to meet new people and hoping to meet new friends. I need to expand my circle of friends. I say to myself and to others like me there is a 98% chance you are going to meet new people and a 2% chance to make new friends. When you hit the 2% jackpot, the 98% chance to make time and to find opportunities to meet people is worth it.

Furthermore, I don't want to hang around with people I don't like. There are co-workers I don't like. If I hang around with them outside work, I go insane. Why put up with people who make me irritable. It’s not worth it. I can take care of myself. I can keep myself busy. And I find as many opportunities to meet new people. There are a lot of people out there that wants to meet new people. Who knows? Someone out there is your next friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: