Saturday, April 08, 2006

Using $$$$$ To Help People, Create Action, Show Appreciation

*In my Dad's company, the company matched dollar for dollar up to a maximum (I forgot the maximum) to help the Hurricane Katrina relief efforts in September 2005. All donations for Hurricane Katrina regardless of taxable income are tax deductible for the 2005 tax year.

*In a Florida high school, a junior purchased 500 roses for his classmates on Valentine's Day. The junior saved his money since December and paid $900. Unfortunately, he was 100 roses short :-<

*A long time ago, Donald Trump was in Los Angeles to attend a function. His limo broke down. He was able to get a ride from a couple heading towards the function. Trump arrived at the function on time. In appreciation, Trump paid the couple's mortgage in full.

*Antonio Esfandiari, one of the youngest professional poker players gave $400,000 to his parents after winning his first million dollar championship poker event. Before playing poker, Esfandiari was a professional magician at private parties.

*A pregnant waitress in Virginia received a $973.65 tip from a couple they paid $1,000 for a $26.35 meal. The widow left the tip because she “didn’t need it.” The waitress was crying with excitement.

The above examples demonstrate there are people who know how to use $$$$$ to help people, create action, and show appreciation. I really mean it!!! These people really know how to use money $-))

I don't make enough money to live on my own. I live in Silicon Valley where it's very expensive to live. I use my $$$$$ to help people, create action, and show appreciation regardless of my income as a full time employee and living in Silicon Valley 0:-) I give sincere appreciation, appeal to the noble motive, and dramatize my ideas. Those three characteristics are one of the best ways to impress others, to win friends, and to establish who you are.

For the anime fans, in the series Rurouni Kenshin, Kenshin carries a reverse blade sword. The reverse blade sword reminds him to use the sword to protect and not to kill. Perhaps, we should think about Kenshin when it comes to $$$$$ to help people, create action, and show appreciation just like Kenshin and his reverse bladed sword to protect and not to kill.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: