Monday, September 25, 2006

I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For

I spent Sunday afternoon updating my webpage, catching up on email, and watching a couple of quarters of football. The Seahawks are the real deal ^.^

When I updated my webpage, I listened to U2’s The Joshua Tree on cassette. My Uncle gave me the cassette when I graduated junior high. In my freshmen year at high school, I woke up and did exercises in my room and listened to The Joshua Tree.

When the song “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” played, it reminded me of a recent Blog and my current life situation. What is my current situation? I’m lost. I don’t know what do to with my life. I still haven’t found what I’m looking for. I thought I knew what I was doing after I graduated college. I was wrong. I thought I found what I was looking for since 2003. I’m wrong today.

I don’t know what’s going on with my life. I really don’t. I live life everyday the best I can. I hope sooner or later I find what I’m missing. I admit what I’m saying is weak and vague. Exactly, I have no clue what to do.

For the rest of 2006, I’m doing the following:

1. Use my blog to both update my current situation and write more Innovating Common Knowledge entries.
2. Exercise at least two days a week. Last week I exercised once. This week, I’m exercising three days.
3. Search for a job. Three people resigned from the company which motivated me to find another job. I have been updating and revising my resume and cover letter. And I’m breaking some of the rules and procedures I learned in the past.
4. Postpone investing in stocks and following the stock market. I think a three month break helps me get a better perspective and a clearer mind when I start over and relearn stocks.
5. Visit Santa Cruz. I plan to visit Santa Cruz in December . . . bonus if I visit more than once ^__^
6. Finish reading Anthony Robbins’ Unlimited Power.
7. Meet new people.
8. Research how to create video blogs. It’s probably easier than I think `__*
9. Eat less at restaurants and fast food places. The money spent adds up fast $-(
10. Have fun and keep my senses focused.

No comments: