Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Mellow Week

The week is going by fast, really fast. I’m glad the week is ending quickly because the week is mellow for me. Mellow? I experience every human emotion feeling including happy, sad, depressed, cheerful, outgoing, frustration, lonely, bored, active, and wondering. There are times I want to talk to people and there are times I wanted to be alone. There are times I’m bored and times I’m working my butt off.

The huge mixed feelings are daily and evening. The week at home I helped out in the house doing cooking and dishes. After dinner, I worked on my webpage. The last time I updated my webpage was March 18, 2007, the day before my first day at Cisco. At Cisco for the week, I revised the May FY07 report twice =P Doing the revisions were O.K. What bothered me was how I said it, “Make up your mind and finalize the report.” The other assignments included updating a quarterly spreadsheet, writing guidelines and timelines for monthly and quarterly reports, and completing requests—just like my job at Colliers International.

The week is too ordinary. There is no X factor, the moment or event to differentiate past weeks. Sometimes ordinary is good and sometimes ordinary is bad. In my life, I want 10% of my life to be ordinary.
I got back from the gym, showered, and ate two pieces of bread. The workout was good. I’m waiting for the house to cool down. Today was hot. I sleep in cool conditions. There are Thursday later today and Friday. Maybe something makes and breaks my mellow week.

No comments: