Thursday, April 09, 2009

Your Underwear Matters

The economy is in a recession. Everyone is watching their spending, including yours truly XD We still buy the bare necessities such as food, water, toothpaste, soap, and gas. I'm sure most people don't buy new clothing ever year—at least my family and my closest friends don't. I fail to understand people buying new clothes every year. Their closets must be full big time. Maybe these people donate their oldest clothes or give to other family and friends yearly?

Clothes can be purchased cheap or expensive. Ross, Marshalls, and TJ Max sells clothing cheap; however, their clothing are from major department stores that must clear out old inventory. Kohl's sells new clothing at inexpensive prices because of their sales. Macys and The Gap are good places when their new clothes are on sale; in addition, both stores have their own clearance section. And there is the high end clothing stores Nordstrom's and Bloomingdales $-/

I purchased new underwear recently. I got Calvin Klein and The Gap boxers. I realized a person must avoid wearing cheap underwear. The best underwear makes the person feel good about themselves IMO. Imagine you're about to sleep with another person and the woman (or man if you're gay) sees you wear underwear from JC Penny's. Bad. How about Hanes? Hmm, maybe. Costco? You should slip by.

You can wear cheap shirts, pants, jackets, socks, and tops. Personally, I can't tell the brand name by looking at a person's clothes. I never pay attention to people's clothes. Regardless, wear brand name underwear sold individually.

Is the blog serious? Is the blog sarcastic? You choose `__^

Side note: I started wearing boxers in 2005. Boxers beats briefs big time.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally disagree. Briefs are better. Besides, IMO, I don't like wearing those fancy underwear. They feel uncomfortable. IMO, it really doesn't matter what your brand is, just as long as you are comfortable.