Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What Is The Number One Problem Possibly Throughout The World?

I ask the question to hundreds of people and I get a variety of answers. Some answers are poverty, hunger, the economy, AIDS, health care, global warming, over-population, illiteracy, depletion of natural resources, and education.

Those are good answers. My answer is loneliness. There are plenty of lonely people. If you feel you're the only lonely person in the world, then you're wrong.

We experience the lonely feeling. Many of us deny loneliness because it's powerful that pauses our lives, makes us depress, lose interest in our daily lives, and we want to be alone even though we want to be with our friends and family. How ironic.

It's normal to experience the lonely feeling. I experience the lonely feeling at least two times a month, and I have family and friends. The lonely feeling is temporarily. The feeling disappears. I keep myself busy and remember my family and friends.

It's impossible to live life alone. I never understand how hermits live. I must have human interaction. I must have people in my life. My success, my experiences, my adventures, and my growth depend on people.

Everywhere I walk, everywhere I visit, every place I shop, sometimes I feel like I'm the only person alone. I see other people with other people together. I feel I'm the only person alone in the world is false. I have bad luck meeting people like me—wanting to meet new people and make new friends. There are millions of lonely people who want to make new friends. I have my family, and many people think I have lots of friends. I actually don't. I just want to meet new people and make more friends. Everyone must have that attitude and thinking. I believe there is no such thing as having too many friends.

What is the solution to not be lonely anymore? It's not simple; otherwise, loneliness doesn't exist. The solution takes time and can take money. Common solutions are volunteer, find a group with a common interest or a common hobby and join their club or association, and attend an outdoor event such as a festival. Those solutions are good assuming you're a person who gets along well with others, a good conversationalist, sincere, true to yourself, a person in good company, and not a jerk, creep, weirdo, idiot, faker, and/or bitch.

If you experience the lonely feeling constantly like the feeling happens daily or is chronic, then chances are you need significant changes in your life (or it's a medical condition?). You must ask serious questions. Need new clothes? Lose weight? Read books? Watch too much TV? Spend little time keeping up with the current events? Learn a new skill? Lack adventures?

For me, I continue to meet new people and make new friends. I continue to improve myself socially to attract people and be a "there he is person." I continue to be a better person on the outside such as being in good health and working out, and dressing well. I continue to be a better person on the inside such as reading books, staying informed, and learning new skills.

We live in the information age where it's easier to communicate including email, cell phones, blogs, instant messaging, and social network sties. However, nothing replaces the need, the want, the desire, the necessity for human physical interaction, human face to face contact, and the human touch. Being with humans is a must to live our lives to the fullest and to assure ourselves we live our life for other people and they live our lives for us. We are not alone. All is one and one is all.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: