Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Messy Refrigerators Impress Me


I like to see messy refrigerators—messy with pictures, magnets, comics, drawings, toys, decorations, anything that covers the color of the refrigerator on the outside. A messy refrigerator shows me the people in the household has adventures, has a sense of fun, not living a boring life, and not too cheap. Magnets are inexpensive souvenirs. Comics can be downloaded and printed online. Don't purchase a bunch of refrigerator decorations in a store. Mess up the outside of the refrigerator slowly.

On the other hand, the refrigerator must be clean and organized in the inside. I don't want to smell odors. I want the foods and drinks properly placed. Don't be my mom putting the vegetables on the far end of the top shelf. I want minimum effort to get anything I want. Don't be my family's refrigerator where I need to take out a bag of vegetables, a cooking pot, or a bag of leftovers to get milk inside. And I want to see ice in the freezer. If you have an ice maker, I'm impressed more.

A refrigerator is a reflection of who the people are in the household. I'm sure detectives and private investigators look at the refrigerator for clues and to profile suspects.

I Continue To Find Myself Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: