Thursday, April 01, 2010

Accutane Day 420


I'm 60% optimistic the Atralin gel removes my blackheads and whiteheads. Maybe my eyes are tricking me. I see a little improvement on my cheeks. The blackheads covering my cheeks are decreasing. My dermatologist said there are people who live with blackheads and/or whiteheads throughout their life. It's all genetics.

I went to the dentist yesterday. My hygienist suggested I use Burt's Bee for my dried lips. I use Blistx that works well. Maybe Burt's Bee is better. I try it. There are days my lips are great and there are days my lips are chapped. I take Accutane once a week. I don't think Accutane is causing dry lips. It must be the recent dry weather.

I have another Eczema outbreak. This time it's on my right cheek just below my right eye. I apply Cutivate. I'm also getting minor Dermatitis outbreak on my hands. I apply Topicort.

My face is getting more sensitive to the sun. My face starts to sting even when I go shopping for the day. I must apply sunscreen for long periods I'm outdoors during the day. I wear an Indiana Jones like hat for casual outdoor activities such as running errands.

I Continue To Find Myself Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: