Friday, July 16, 2010

Someone Say Something

I like talking and conversations when I'm with people. I like loud and speaking. The people you associate with, the friends you hang out with, the family you spend time with are important. I learn, I observe, I laugh, and I listen.

I hate quiet. I want someone saying something when I'm with people. If nobody says anything, then I say something. I say anything to start a conversation because I learn something from that person, I learn new information, or I gain new knowledge. I enjoy talking and listening.

There are times when quietness is appropriate. There are times when people take a rest from talking. I recognize and approve. Otherwise, my mouth is talking and my ears are listening.

I'm A Good Guy Growing Up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: