Friday, November 26, 2010

De Anza Week Nov 22, 2010

Mon Nov 22

Thanksgiving hurt today's lecture in Intermediate Acct. It was boring and I almost fell asleep a few times. Fortunately, I focused on the highlights and wrote down the notes in my textbook. The class ended early because the professor had an appointment. Thanks goodness it did.

In dance class, it was an good turnout given its Thanksgiving week. We reviewed the Rumba which was needed. Great review and some questions were answered. Then we danced the Nite Club Two Step. The class was fun.

Tue Nov 23

I went to Excel class just to get my questions answered for the last homework assignment. I finished the homework assignment in the lab. The final assignment is the second project. I complete the project on Thanksgiving Day. The project is not difficult. It takes some time requiring no stress.

We're almost finalized for our Integrated Computer Acct. computer project. Our group leader prepared a PowerPoint draft. We looked at it and gave feedback. I need to modify my conclusion. I'm also responsible for combining the group written project. Everyone emails me their Word written portion and I put them together. We meet Mon at 4pm for a dry run.

Wed Nov 24

Today was the day before Thanksgiving. I anticipated a low attendance. It was actually a big attendance. There were just a few empty seats here and there. The lecture was not boring. We reviewed Chapter 8 and Chapter 9 material from a CPA sample test. I actually learned a few things. The class ended early. There is homework in Intermediate Acct during the holiday. I have lots of homework.

I checked out Rosemary's Baby and Bolt movies at the library for the holiday. I watched The Manchurian Candidate last week.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: