Thursday, November 18, 2010

De Anza Week Nov 15, 2010

Mon Nov 15

I had lots of thoughts in my mind last weekend. It was like my brain never rested. There was something in my mind all day and all night. I could have taken many naps from mind fatigue. The many thoughts continued today.

It seemed many students had lots in their minds today. My Intermediate Acct. instructor had lots in his mind, too. He was interrupted two times from his cell phone. One of his daughters has a chronic illness, and he gets phone calls in case of emergency. Fortunately, there was nothing serious. There are three more weeks of regular class meetings. Finals begin four weeks from today. There are lots in many people’s minds today.

We practiced entering and exiting for the dance demonstration. We learned the Nite Club Two Step. I corrected a few mistakes learning the Nite Club Two Step again.

Tue Nov 16

I completed the homework assignment for this week’s Excel class. I needed help from a few students. Thanks very much. There is one more homework assignment, a second project, and the final.

The Integrated Computer Acct. instructor seemed to have a stick up her ass. She came into the class demanding completed green sheets for each group’s project. Nobody finished the green sheet. We were confused. It seemed there was a misunderstanding. The instructor gave us ten minutes to complete. My group completed our green sheets just in time.

Throughout the day I had trouble concentrating. The factors were fatigue and too much in my mind. There was a little worry what I want to do in the future. It was like I’m making a mistake and I want to correct it. The problem was I don’t know what the mistake is. It’s okay. I must free my mind or I overthink everything.

Wed Nov 17

I wrote I had too much in my mind on Monday’s journal entry. Today I remembered to live to moment, live the present. I must do everything one at a time. Wednesday’s journal entry is a reminder to take everything one at a time. Focus on the present, focus on the moment. Even professionals need reminders. We’re human. We forget. We celebrate and appreciate the moment we remember.

Thur Nov 18

Fatigue continued today as I choose to skip Excel class. I asked a classmate if I missed anything. It seems I didn’t. I worked on the last homework assignment last night. I’m almost finished. I have one part I ask the instructor on Tuesday. Otherwise, the assignment looks good.

I also explored and played around with DacEasy, the accounting software my group is doing for the Integrated Computer Acct. group project. The group and I planned what we’re going to talk about and the order of our presentations. This weekend we research our topic and create draft powerpoint slides.

Today was the extra credit exam for Integrated Computer Acct. The instructor was strict and we must follow her procedures. Think about it. This is an extra credit exam. For example, the exam was completed on a computer. We could print one page only. If we make a mistake, we can’t print again. I fail to understand why she made it hard just for an extra credit exam? On the other hand, the student shouldn’t make a big deal because it’s an extra credit exam. We can’t lose points. The student should just follow the rules and earn as many points possible.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: