Wednesday, October 09, 2013

This Is My Leap Of Faith

Wikipedia defines Leap of Faith as, in its most commonly used meaning, is the act of believing in or accepting something intangible or unprovable, or without empirical evidence. It is an act commonly associated with religious belief as many religions consider faith to be an essential element of piety. Here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_of_faith

I wrote a blog yesterday at my personal blog Finding Raymond Mar titled "Fear". I shared my four fears. I realized I discovered something that was missing in my life since 2007. I rediscovered faith. My Leap Of Faith is faith itself.

One common theme I blog is getting better and never stop innovating--innovate infinitely. Change with a purpose or a reason. I have been a better person. I'm getting stronger, wiser, and smarter. I have been experiencing new experiences and seeking new adventures. I meet lots of new people and make new friends. I never stop learning. I'm responsible for my actions. I earn my successes.

The paragraph above is a good description for people who need to know how to be a mature and a good person. It summarizes and gets to the point he or she must grow up to be a good person. There are millions of people who acts and behaves immaturely. Unfortunately, I missed an important attribute to be a good person and succeed at everything. The attribute is faith.

I didn't have faith. I couldn't explain how and why faith was missing in my daily life. I didn't believe in myself. Faith is back in my life. I convince myself I believe I find a job soon. I believe I move out of my parent's house and start a new life soon. I believe life is going to be much, much better soon. I'm going to focus and prepare to start a new career today. I already revised my resume on Mon Oct 7. The next few days I start reviewing SQL and learning Salesforce. I have faith I earn my successes.

Also Hope

Hope was a feeling I lacked during my job search. I do my best and I hope for the best starting today. I have more respect and appreciation for hope. Hope gives me additional motivation to find a job, move out, and begin a new life. Hope is giving me strength. I think about hope when I press send to submit my resume to a job opening.

I looked at my 2013 blogs. I mentioned "hope" nine times before my "This Is My Leap Of Faith" entry. One of the instances was the title of a blog for which I never mentioned "hope" in the text. I had been feeling unhopeful. I have hope now.

Faith. Hope. Believe. I feel better.

No comments: