Sunday, October 20, 2013

I'm 39 And I'm Lonely

Blogger's Note: My job activity is stronger in the past 10 days. I have a request for employers and recruiters who found my blog doing my background check. Please read the blog objectively and with an open heart.

I'm a human being. Humans have feelings and desires. Humans are meant to be with other people. Human interaction is important to live a good life. I feel lonely. I fear I live a life with nobody to be a part of. I feel depressed. Today is a good time to use my lonely card.

I see other people having lots of their people in their lives when I'm out of the house. These people have common interests, personalities, and behaviors. These people have close and strong connections everyone in their circles accepts each other. There is tolerance for differences. People enter and leave in our lives. I feel afraid I'm not going to find a group of people with close and strong connections in the years to come.

I do have friends. I'm not alone. I'm experiencing more life changes. I'm experiencing another growing up moment. I'm experiencing new perspectives and new thoughts. I'm losing interest in some of my long term hobbies. I'm getting smarter and wiser. I'm goofing off less and taking life a little bit more seriously.*

I believe I'm too unique to find new people and make new friends. I want to be with people with a balance between being serious and having a sense of fun. I'm not the best joke teller. I have a good sense of humor. I want to meet new people who are active with a sense of new adventures and new experiences. I'm open to do new things. I want to become interested in others. I want to learn something new to improve my life, and I hope other people improve their lives with my influence. I like to be with honest people doing their best. I desire intelligent conversations, sharing feelings, exchanging ideas, expressing thoughts, and open communications. I believe good conversation skills are important for a social life. My favorite hobbies include hiking, playing board games, reading books, ballroom dancing, listening to music, and cooking.

I believe age is just a number. However, age is a factor for today's blog. I believe age is a factor from the viewpoint of behaviors, actions, states of mind, and attitudes. I'm happy there are some people in their 20s who're more mature, wiser, and more responsible than people I know in their 40s. I do my best to relate to people in their 20s. It's getting harder being with people in their 20s. It's harder to live a life like I'm in my 20s. Almost all of my closest friends are in their 20s. I'm afraid they're going to pursue new adventures and experiences I can't be a part of.

Everyone is going to feel depressed, sad, lonely, and despair. Those feelings show we're human. Humans never give up. There is hope. We need to believe. I had experienced these feelings in the past. I found strength and wisdom to overcome. I can do it again. I'm optimistic I find ways to expand my circle of friends. I need to look extra hard and extra smart to continue adding people and friends.

Tomorrow is another day and another opportunity to get better. I'm going to be proactive.

*Side note: I write another blog discussing being more my age in another blog. I realized I goofed off too much in the past year. I had too much fun. I should have taken life a little more seriously.

No comments: