Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Life One At A Time

I remember a day in my intermediate accounting class in Fall ’10 quarter. There was too much in my mind. I thought about my mid-terms, group project, next day’s homework, what to cook for dinner, my gym workout, thinking do I need to buy milk, what anime to watch, etc. My professor had lots in his mind too including his classes for the quarter, department meetings, mid-terms to write, and his sick daughter he sometimes cancels classes to care for her.

One day, the professor had an emergency call. He cancelled the rest of the class. He continued the lecture on the next class meeting. That moment reminded me to take life one a time. Take everything one at a time. Focus on the present moment and fulfill it. Concentrate on one activity, one commitment, one task. Don’t go crazy. Don’t stress out. There is always tomorrow to continue working on your responsibilities.

I’m a do it, complete it person. I like accomplishing what needs to be completed. Sometimes I forget to take everything one at a time because I rush myself to finish everything I want to do. I get everything what I need to done in time by slowing down and pacing myself.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: