Friday, March 04, 2011

Streaks Of Imperfection

2011 started off good. My feeling was many people looked forward to 2011 because their 2010 was a bad year. People were upbeat. 2011 started upbeat and positive. Today, it seems the feeling died down. I see and experienced people with an attitude problem such that they’re taking out their problems on others or they live life without care. That’s just me.

My 2011 remains upbeat and positive; however, I have experienced streaks of bad luck, bad timing, bad circumstances . . . being at the wrong place at the wrong time. One example of bad timing is the many green lights that turn red before I pass the intersection and I have to stop. One example of bad timing is I’m next in line to pay at the cashier and the customer in front of me has a conflict with something. That happened multiple times. The bad circumstance is my house was almost robbed. And I’m experiencing fatigue sickness. I feel sick tired, yet I’m not sick and bedridden. The fatigue sickness is an accumulation of the streaks of imperfection.

I feel great when life is good, life is perfect, life flows with me. Everyone feels great when life is good. Life is perfect. Nothing holds you back. Life is never perfect. Life continues on whether a person has good times and bad times. My current streak of imperfection is just a streak. There is a moment in time the streak ends and a consistent good times come back to me. Moreover, the streak of imperfection reminds me everyone in life goes through slumps, off days, and frustrations. If we use strength, patience, persistence, and an open mind seeking ways to get out of the streak of imperfection, then life is really not that bad. The next time we experience a streak, we have the wisdom and knowledge to deal with the streak and hope the streak is shorter than that last.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: