Saturday, March 05, 2011

De Anza Week Feb 28, 2011

Mon Feb 28

I experienced fatigue for the past four weeks. Perhaps the fatigue is not stress related and not being overwhelmed. Stress may be health related. I know people who had the flu, been sick, or felt tired. It’s better to be fatigued than being sick and bedridden.

I could blame my classes. My Intermediate Acct and Intro to Business reached the most boring peak in the quarter. Boringness equals tiredness, not fatigue. The professor in Intermediate Acct confirmed he removed Chap 17 for the final. The instructor skipped some slides because he felt the class was bored. We were. The class was dismissed 15 minutes early.

I arrived in Intermediate Acct five minutes late. I missed nothing. I rushed getting to school. Rushing a wet shave was not worth it. I cut myself twice. I planned to skip Mon night’s dance class. I parked at Sterling parking garage instead of Flint. The drive inside campus took more time than I thought. One car blocked me making a left turn to Sterling garage. It could have been longer because there was one way traffic due to paramedics blocking one lane.

Tue Mar 1

It is March already. This quarter is faster than Fall ’10. In a blink of an eye it’s finals which is the third full week of March.

I ate an early dinner at the Mission College cafeteria. The price was reasonable $6 for a burger, fries, and Pepsi. The burger tasted plain. I saw three students talking about accounting. I looked at their textbook. It was intermediate accounting.

Tonight’s Quickbooks lecture was easygoing. I listened and followed the lecture. I completed next week’s homework assignment. The instructor posted solutions to Chap 1-3 to help us prepare for the in-class mid term.

Wed Mar 2

I got the fatigued sickness. I felt weak and fatigue throughout the day. Today was the day for the lectures to go by fast. It went by fast or at least faster than my past boring lecture. In Intermediate Accounting, we reviewed the Chap 16 CPA questions and started learning Chap 18. My instructor for Computer Acct. Systems walked in the classroom to get calculators from the storage. The students who knew her gave her cheers.

I submitted the extra credit time value of money exercises for Intro To Business. The instructor emails me a code to complete the extra credit. I can use the extra points because it looks like I’m not going to be ready for the third mid-term if my fatigue sickness gets worse. I found out Grubb & Ellis, a commercial real estate company I worked for, issued a REIT mutual fund. Interesting.

I went home to eat lunch instead of staying on campus. There were no leftovers. I cooked lunch and took a nap. Then I went to dance class. We reviewed the West Coast Swing. I need to practice at home. Then we learned the Salsa. The Salsa substitute teacher appeared. The instructor actually ran the class. I had trouble concentrating because I was really tired. I needed to get strength and energy fast because the Intermediate Acct Chap 16 homework was due tonight a midnight.

The weekend movie is Singin’ In The Rain.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: