Sunday, October 16, 2011

Read Books For Your Life

One of my childhood regrets is I didn’t read outside school. I watched too much television. I’m happy and lucky I started reading books in 2002. I started to read business and investment books. In 2008, I started to read fiction books. I currently read fiction books including classic and juvenile with an occasional business book.

Most of us are busy and have little or no time to read. I have some understanding for the busy people. I have a suggestion for those who want to get back reading books. I have a suggestion for those who have no interest reading books and have the thought in the back of their minds they should read. I have a suggestion for those who have poor reading skills. My suggestion is read juvenile books. Start easy and start simple. There is no shame for adults reading books for 5th graders. I read juvenile books. If you feel comfortable reading an adult book later on, do it. Ernest Hemingway books are an easy adult level.

Reading is one of the best ways to keep your brain active. Reading newspapers and Where’s Waldo books don’t count. Go to a library and start reading. If you have to start reading Disney books, then do it. There are online stores and many bookstore selling used books at lower prices. Pick up a book, activate your brain, and read.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: