Monday, December 11, 2017

You're Not Perfect, You Have Flaws

The title is obvious. Nobody is perfect. Every human being has weaknesses. Every human being has flaws. Think critically. Think honestly. There are weaknesses physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and financially. Some of us are prone to sickness. Some of us have learning problems. Some of us have multiple personalities. Some of us live without inner peace. Some of us have buy goods too much.

I share some of my weaknesses. I have a weak short-term memory; I must write information on paper. I can't tread water. My body tolerance is weak on hot environments. I'm partially tone-deaf. I have weak gums. I read slowly. My home improvement craftsmanship is bad I make problems worse.

On the other hand, every human being has strengths. I have an above average long-term memory for which I recall moments to the month and year. My body tolerance is strong on cold environments. I'm in my best health which includes working out at the gym four days a week. I have strong teeth. I'm a clean person who keeps my residence organized; in other words, I minimize junk. My public speaking is courageous. My stress tolerance is solid. I got loss driving twice.

Long Term Relationships

Finding a loving human being is hard. It must be hard because the person you choose to spend the rest of your life must be the person with chemistry, compatibility, communication, and common interests. I can't write how to find a lasting relationship anymore clearer.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: