Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Highlight And Favorite 2016 Tweets

Here are my 32 highlight Tweets and 11 favorite Favorites Tweets in 2016. Follow me @inin61 Enjoy!


Jan 09: RT @photospice: Traffic Camera in #Montreal, #Canada accidentally snaps beautiful #Photo of a #SnowyOwl. #nature #photography

Jan 14: RT @awkwardgoogle: 21st century parenting

Jan 20: Watch the movie Shaun The Sheep. 99% Rotten Tomatoes. A family movie for all ages full of laughs. #lifesatreat

Mar 22: SJ Mercury News published article on recycling confusion 3/13/16. Ignore the triangle. Recycle rigid plastics only.

Mar 22: Crayons belong to compost. Food soiled paper to compost, too.

Mar 22: Don't bag recyclables in trash bags. These bags are trashed. In doubt, trash it to not contaminate recycling system.

Mar 30: RT @awkwardgoogle: This mom knows some serious hacks ・・・・

Apr 02: A human arrow directed police copter and ground police to arrest two burglars in England

Apr 21: There are low income families living a mile from my house. I'm sad when I see families walking with a $5 Little Caesars pizza for dinner.

Apr 21: I hope the $5 pizza is a rare meal. The children shouldn't eat pizza regularly. Their brains are developing needing to eat healthy meals.

May 04: Use EOMONTH() to find the last day of a month. Cell A1 is 5/3/14. EOMONTH(A1,0) returns 5/31/14. EOMONTH(A1,0)+1 returns 6/1/14 #exceltip

May 04: EOMONTH(A1,1) returns 6/30/14. EOMONTH(A1,-1) returns 4/30/14. EOMONTH(A1,-1)+1 returns 5/1/14. #exceltip

May 06: CA raises the legal age to smoke from 18 to 21. Law takes effect June 9.

Jul 01: Pic shows difference between heat exhaustion & heat stroke. One difference exhaustion faint, dizzy. Stroke headache.

Jul 10: [] published an article on testosterone for men. Strong bones, eliminates fat are one benefit

Jul 19: RT @awkwardgoogle: How to cook 2 pizzas at the same time!

Jul 24: Added to my bucket list. Camping on the field for a night at AT&T Park.

Aug 01: I'm craving intelligence.

Aug 14: Is *fill in the blank* still open? Google search the following: Is *fill in the blank* closed? Works for almost all companies.

Aug 15: The spleen is an organ which filters the blood. Removes old blood cells, holds reserve blood, and recycles iron. #mytriviaoftheday

Aug 29: Quietness within a group of people? If yes, then try these silent breakers conversation topics: mattresses, caffeine, and Abe Lincoln.

Sep 04: The best patient people are special ed teachers, assistances, and aids. They do their best teaching special ed children and young adults

Sep 04: to function normally in society. The children and young adults need additional attention and repetitive teaching. Bless these professionals.

Sep 04: I wish there is a miracle brain treatment to help these children and young adults speak clearer, focus stronger, behave more normal.

Sep 22: Lyft co-founder John Zimmer wrote a long article titled "The Third Transportation Revolution."

Sep 22: Zimmer predicts car ownership in cities ends by 2025. Also, the average vehicle is used only 4% of the time and parked the other 96%.

Oct 04: RT @Dodgers: Dear friends...
Oct 30: If you don't remember the last time you wash your bed blankets and mattress protectors, maybe its time to wash them. I am.

Nov 03: A 2016 World Series for the history books. Chicago Cubs and Cleveland Indians battled to the end. I watched or listened the entire series.

Nov 03: How sweet it is! The wait is over. I'm a Giants fan. Congratulations to the Chicago #cubs. You earned it. #WorldSeries #gocubsgo

Nov 22: maintain: To keep in existence or continuance; preserve; retain. To keep in an appropriate condition, operation, or force #mynewwordoftheday

Nov 22: increment: Something added or gained; addition; increase. The act or process of increasing; growth. #mynewwordoftheday

Favorite Favorites

Jan 17: @tone765, pretty sad when I see ppl talking about their trips overseas and the thing they decide to cheap out on is food

Jan 27: @SexWithEmily, Did you know that sperm is considered an anti-aging treatment b/c of it’s tightening effect on the skin? How’s that for a facial.. #SexFacts

Mar 29: @SexWithEmily, Now that's what I call true love...

Apr 1: @HistoricalPics, Apple Inc was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne on this day 40 years ago

Apr 11: @awkwardgoogle, 21st century parenting

Jun 13: @SFGiants, We are proud of you, #SJSharks #BayAreaUnite

Jun 19: @SFGiants, We are proud of you. @warriors. #BayAreaUnite

Sep 29: @HistoricalPics, Arnold's favorite bicep. 1974 - 2015.

Oct 3: @HistoricalPics, These two books contain the sum total of all human knowledge

Oct 21: @sleepingkyoto, There's a guy who brought in a fucking typewriter

Dec 23: @HistoricalPics, Use your words - Dead Poets Society.


No comments: