Thursday, October 28, 2021

The 1992 Presidential Election Bill Clinton At San Jose State University

Democratic presidential candidate Bill Clinton was scheduled to speak at an outdoor rally outside Tower Hall during my Fall Semester 1992. I was on the right side of the stage and podium. The view was good. I missed it. How? I was impatient. I went home. I should have expected Clinton to appear later than schedule like political rallies and musical concerts.

I regretted it. I could have told everyone I attended a political rally. I could have told everyone I saw a future president live. It was a once-in-a-lifetime moment. Lesson learned. Never back away from a potential once-in-a-lifetime moment.

Update On A Past Blog

I mentioned Meyerholz Elementary School in Change Says No To Raymond Mar on Oct 18, 2017. The Cupertino Union School District announced Meyerholz and Regnart elementary schools are closed the beginning of the 2022-2023 school year due to lack of enrollment. The announcement was made on Fri Oct 15, 2021.

No comments: