Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The Big Book Of Beatrix Potter 5,902 Days Later

I can't explain why I read the book decades later. I purchased the book containing 19 stories including Peter Rabbit on Sep 2, 2005 at Half Price Books in Washington state. I finished the book on Sat Oct 30, 2021. Some of the children short stories are good. Some of the children short stories are boring. I enjoyed all of the art. Peter Rabbit, Squirrel Nutkin, Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle, Jemima Puddle-Duck, and Johnny Town-Mouse tales are my favorites.

Helen Beatrix Potter was born on Jul 28, 1866 and died on Dec 22, 1943. She was an English writer and illustrator. Potter self-published the successful The Tale of Peter Rabbit book. Potter began writing and illustrating children's books full-time thereafter. Her art was influenced by owning pets, spending holidays in Scotland observing animals and landscapes, and studying watercolors.

No comments: