Thursday, November 18, 2021

Have The Courage To Be Sincerely Happy

There are no complaints. Eating donuts don't make me happy. Playing video games don't make me happy. Watching YouTube videos don't make me happy except the informative tutorials. Binge watching TV doesn't make me happy. Eating candy doesn't make me happy. There are exceptions or situations eating donuts, finishing a video game, watching non-informative tutorial YouTube videos, binge watching TV, and eating candy does make me happy.

Learning something new on Python makes me happy. Exercising makes me happy. Learning new cooking techniques makes me happy. Reading books makes me happy. Finishing a book makes me happy. Living in a clean residence makes me happy. Visiting a new place makes me happy. Learning a useful life skill such as tying knots and communicating using Morse Code makes me happy.

The activities above making me happy hard work is required for the most part. There is frustration. There are routines. I smile big when I become successful or when I figured it out. I solve the problem. Achievements are earned. There are no routines afterwards. The alternatives are not happiness.

If you have the strength, courage, honesty, sincerely, maturity, and motivation to seek happiness, then life finds a way to reward happiness.

Update On A Past Blog

A Bob Dylan song The Times They Are a-Changin' inspired the blog Times Are Changing written on Sep 17, 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic changes the workplace temporary and permanently. Give it time. The changes are clear and present. One permanent change I predict is the workplace becomes fun since who knows when. There are fun procedures to solve problems. No more threats. No more politics. Contests, fun, and joking around are the motivators to complete assignments. Forget reading the procedures; sometimes it's faster to do it learning by trial and error. More collaborations are done outdoors. Veterans helping newbies are sincere and vice versa; moreover, workers help other workers remember their happy moments. Courage and energy are sincere, too. Employees are matched with their strengths. Employees lose track of time because the workplace is fun. Employees are given appropriate time because projects are completed eventually. Employees work together. Teamwork is no longer a clique. The rewards are earned.

I'm all ears. Someone tell me a professional fun company. I haven't heard a fun company from my family and friends in years.

No comments: