Saturday, May 27, 2023

New And Old Uncontrolled Chaos

Blogger's Note: May is pic month. I'm catching up posting pics from my smart phone. Enjoy!

Efficient maintenance is important for all objects. Be professional to earn happiness. Nobody controls problems caused by nature. On the other hand, opening a business at a location with a small amount of foot traffic creates future problems.

Update On A Past Blog

I repeat the last life lesson I wrote in Life Lessons Learned Playing Mahjong Riichi written on Mar 18, 2016. The last life lesson is luck. Accept luck as part of the game. Accept bad draws with stride. Accept giving up riichies with stride. There are no reasons to lose temper. An international student from Japan told me professional players who finished last place multiple times consecutively stopped playing for the rest of the day.

No comments: