Thursday, September 28, 2023

I Earned Playing Video Games

I hand washed and hand waxed my car for the first time on Sun Sep 24, 2023. I was in sixth grade the last time I hand washed a car. My dad told my brother and I we don't wash the family car anymore because he didn't want to take us to Chuck E. Cheese as a reward.

I played a video game and watched a movie in the evening. The job was completed. I earned the leisure. I didn't earn the leisure to play video games in Oct-Nov 2007. I helped my dad and his friend install a new roof for the friend's house every Sat. I didn't want to help. My attitude was uncooperative. I assisted with some effort. I thought about playing video games many times throughout the day. I played video games without feeling guilty for a poor effort on Sat's nights.

The roofing installation might have been completed sooner if I gave it 100% effort.

No comments: