Wednesday, September 20, 2023

I Have A Brain

I'm lucky I have a brain. Physical, mental, emotional, financial, and spiritual are strong. Physical, mental, emotional, financial, and spiritual are connected to my brain. Strong minds and strong bodies complement each other. Motivation or desire is focused. There is no point doing nothing. I might as well do something, anything to increase my chances of earning freedom. I do something, anything to seek new adventures and to experience new experiences. Use my brain or lose my brain. Take nothing for granted.

I can't imagine my life without a brain. I don't want to imagine my life without a brain. I see, hear, read, taste, and feel stupidity. I see, hear, read, taste, and feel unmotivated people. I'm lucky I'm not stupid. I'm lucky I'm motivated. I made more of my share of life mistakes. I assure the world lessons are learned. I assure the world more intelligent mistakes are made. I continue living a life with a brain.

No comments: