Friday, September 08, 2023

Review My Daily Life Rules For 2023

The last time I reviewed was Mar 10, 2018 That Was Quick. Review My Daily Life Rules Again. I take the time to updated and to revise my rules. Think simple. Avoid complications. I remove rule number 9 and rule number 10. The two rules aren't use daily. I removed rule number 7 from Review My Daily Life Rules on Mar 3, 2018.

My latest life daily rules in its entirety below:

1. Don't criticize, condemn, and complain, and don't compare with others.
2. Don't act like a jerk or bitch.
3. Always speak calmly and be calm.
4. Don't daydream when driving.
5. Keep your head up high . . . look at their cute face when talking.
6. Breath with your nose and stand up straight.
7. Have faith. Believe in yourself.
8. Let me think. Be discrete.
9. Welcome a roller coaster life.
10. Back in time and front and present.

Update On A Past Blog

A random thought appeared on my head. I added a class on the first day of instruction for the first time in my college years. The class was Economics 103 Mathematical Methods For Economics during Spring Semester 1996 at San Jose State University. I earned an easy A grade because I took Mathematics 30 Calculus I. I incorrectly said it was an irony from Top Ten Life Ironies written on Dec 25, 2013. It was a highlight for the year 1996 written on Dec 5, 2013. I correctly said it was good timing from Top Ten Good Breaks And Good Timing written on Jul 8, 2013.

No comments: