Saturday, February 17, 2024

Seven Thirty In The Morning

I woke up at 7:30am today because my brother's family planned a last minute weekend visit. The air smelled cleaner. The air was crisped because of the rain and windy weather. I completed last minute quick cleaning housework. My brother's family arrived at 8:10am.

The last time I woke up early was Mar 2023. I have been waking up between 9am and 11am. I admit I'm inconsistent waking up in the morning. My late grandfathers on my dad's side and my mom's side must be angry. They woke up early for their responsibilities. On the other hand, they must be happy I did my share of keeping the household clean.

I go with the flow. Something happens causing me to sleep later than planned. I hope the flow moves towards sleeping earlier and waking up earlier.

Update On A Past Blog

I blogged My Two Grandfathers on Jul 3, 2018. I elaborated my grandfather on my mom's side keeping his house clean and organized. I elaborated my grandfather on my dad side on financial knowledge.

No comments: