Thursday, February 15, 2024

Top Ten Plus Three Equals Top Thirteen Stupid Blogs

I reread The Three C's: Choices, Consistency, Control blog written on Apr 2, 2013. The blog was about following the three C's to become successful. I was inspired to compile my stupid blogs. Nobody is perfect. Disclosing my stupid blogs is an example of being honest. New lessons or corrected lessons are learned. The Three C's is number one in the top thirteen. Six of the thirteen blogs or 46.2% were in 2013. 2013 was my worse year of written blogs. Here are the top ten plus three equals top thirteen stupid blogs.

13. A Million Dollars Or Your Life (Sep 14, 2013). My brother and I discussed philosophically when we were children do you want a life or a million dollars? We choose life because a million dollars is nothing without a life. Times have changed. Attitudes have changed. Today's lifestyle a million dollars can solve some life problems even in 2013.

12. Raymond's Calendar Year (Jan 17, 2015). I wrote my personal calendar year started on September instead of January with no reasons. Stupid.

11. My 30s Is Like Developing A Baseball Player (Oct 1, 2012). I documented my life when I turned 30 years old in 2004 like a baseball player starting his professional career. I said I'm going to be an all-star starting in 2012. No all-star. I was released from my baseball team in 2013. I'm taking oddball jobs including working the night shift at Costco.

10. My Personal Circle Of Trust (Nov 18, 2017). I wrote I trust myself by creating an inner circle consisting of intuition, a new circle of friends, learning new job skills, staying active, and growing wisdom. Control, Consistency, Choices, and Proactive (CCCP) is also inside my circle of trust. I didn't need to create a trust circle. CCCP is part of the number one in the top thirteen.

9. Bring Back Emotional Thinking (Sep 25, 2013). I don't understand what I wrote when I brought back emotional thinking. I'm still confused rereading the blog.

8. Naivety Is Ageless (Apr 12, 2016). I didn't need to write a blog adults can be naive. I didn't need to write five paragraphs. Perhaps, the point of the blog is the reader becomes naive.

7. Board and Can’t Quit Your Job? Try A New Work Schedule (Dec 2, 2005). I was bored--not board. Anyone can quit. I should have started finding another job instead of requesting a new work schedule. Nothing changed.

6. My Professional Dream Work Environment (Sep 21, 2013). I said open workspaces. Am I kidding myself!?! What other companies besides Google provide free food; free drinks; on-site physical activities, childcare, auto repairs, banking, dry cleaning; and relaxing areas for pool tables, foosball tables, ping pong, and video games. My answer is fewer companies today compared to 2013.

5. High School Fee (Mar 19, 2009). I wrote high school students pay $100.00 each year. Stupid.

4. My Open Cover Letter (Sep 17, 2012). The blog is a job employment cover letter. Don't read it. I'm embarrassed. I was naive. I was stupid.

3. An Extremely Great And Terrible Week (Jan 26, 2013). The blog was many blogs about recent events which should not have been written throughout 2013. These recent events blogs were written just to write a blog. I expressed my frustrations.

2. Give First To Receive Later . . . Wrong (Apr 16, 2006). What I wrote incorrectly was give first, receive later. What I write incorrectly was give something to receive something. There is no automatic receive later. There is no automatic receive something.

1. The Three C's And A P And Two More P's: Choices, Consistency, Control, Proactive, Professional, Personal Responsibility (Apr 2, 2013, May 4, 2013, and Jan 3, 2018). Thanks goodness I never answered an interview question with the three C's and the three P's. The three C's and the three P's are the stupidest idea I created.

No comments: