Saturday, November 18, 2017

My Personal Circle Of Trust

If you can trust yourself, then good moments are coming soon. Everything I'm doing today results in a happy future. The late Steve Jobs said it best, "You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something--your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."

I'm trusting myself. I'm not believing in myself. Trust and believe are two separate thoughts. I'm my own personal mentor; although, I'm open to making new mentors. There are setbacks, frustrations, and depressing moments. I trust myself I overcome these three moments. I trust myself life goes my way. I share what I'm doing below for an independent life. I may be right. I may be wrong. I don't know my future. Time is the ultimate judge.

*Intuition. Trust my gut feeling. I must trust my intuition to save me from problems. I don't think when I make jokes. Jobs said, "Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." Jobs also said, "I began to realize that an intuitive understanding and consciousness was more significant than abstract thinking and intellectual logical analysis . . . intuition is a very powerful thing, more powerful than intellect, in my opinion. That's had a big impact on my work."

*New Circle Of Friends. I attract new people. I attract new friends. New people are coming to my life as long as I'm a good guy getting stronger, smarter, kinder, and wiser. One of the people I meet is a woman I'm going to marry.

*Learning New Job Skills. Finding A Job. I have been learning new skills such as Python, dashboards, and JavaScript. I have been reviewing existing skills such as SQL, Excel, and SalesForce. Repetition, review, repeat, relearn. I'm not quitting finding a new job. I'm doing the best I can. I have nothing to lose.

*Control, Consistency, Choices, and Proactive. I trust myself today and tomorrow I control more of my life, live a good life consistently, make good choices, and be proactive every day.

*Stay Active. I trust my hobbies and activities keep me moving. I'm physically active working out at the gym four or five days a week. I hike at trails. I'm intellectually active reading books, playing board games, learning new concepts, and learning new job skills mentioned above. I'm emotionally stable controlling stress. I act calmly. I speak calmly. I practice my spiritually sleeping eight hours a night. And I'm financially worry-free. I'm looking forward to a new career to strengthen my finances. My life is not hording. I do almost nothing because I don't have the money in the meantime.

*My wisdom grows learning from my mistakes. I avoid repeating my mistakes. I seek new adventures exposing myself to new opportunities to grow. I experience new experiences to expand my life.

*Finally, stay hungry, stay foolish.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: