Saturday, June 15, 2024

On The Outside Of Unemployment

Most unemployed people job search daily. There's nothing else important. Today's blog explains what a good unemployed person does outside job searching. If applicable, then today's blog also highlights what a good unemployed person does outside job training, going back to college, or enrolling in specialized vocational training. I'm on the spotlight as an example.

I'm like George Costanza from Seinfeld. I'm unemployed. I live with my parents. A difference is George doesn't cook, clean, and complete household errands. I cook, clean, and complete household errands. I take care of myself exercising, reading books, being calm, minimizing expenses, and sleeping well. I self job train learning new skills and reviewing existing skills. I write blogs. I minimize eating processed foods.

Know The Real Reality

TV, movies, and video games are the lowest priority. Any entertainment with a screen is the lowest priority. Entertainment as a leisure activity is valid. Priorities are priorities. Responsibilities are responsibilities. There is no excuse a son or a daughter lives like a homeless bum under their parent's roof.

What the unemployed people do personally inside and outside matter more than working on finding employment. Anyone can cook, clean, and complete household errands. Anyone can be nice. People want to see the unemployed continue living even if life moves slowly. Life moves forward. Be stronger. Be smarter. Be wiser. Get motivated. Actions speak louder than words.

I want people to know I try honestly. I do the best I can. I do something. I do anything. All mistakes corrected. All accomplishments improved. Innovate infinitely.

No money needed to be a nobody. No money to pay for nothing. The absolute minimum for the unemployed outside of unemployment is don't be a jerk or a bitch.

No comments: