Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Accutane Day 5,607

New freckles or life marks appear on my face. Life marks is a common slang. They're hard to see in the quick on-the-fly selfie. Some existing bumps or brown colored scars are growing in size. The bumps are prominent on both sides of my face between the ears and eyes. I hate them. I live with them in the meantime. I want treatment. I wait for full medical coverage. There must be new treatments today compared to 2009. I hope the new treatments reduce pimples and blackheads for which they still appear.

I use Burt's Bee lip balm when I jog outside. I don't remember the last time I applied facial cream to my face after the Accutane Day 4,336 blog written on Jan 2, 2021.

I like my egg shaped face today compared to the rounder face in Mar 2009. I look better smile or no smile.

No comments: