Tuesday, August 27, 2024

I Prove Myself Ignorance Is Bliss

Nobody called out my faults throughout my childhood and most of my adulthood. The people accepted my weaknesses. My weaknesses became my normal. The people believed I'm happy being ignorant. The people believed I'm happier being naive. I wasn't going to succeed. Don't waste time correcting me. Don't waste time teaching me. Keep quiet. I was judged let me be. I accepted my weaknesses ignorantly.

Times have changed. I'm on the other side. I identify younger people and older people who used to be me with faults. I make a judgement choice do I call out their weaknesses? Do I call out their mistakes? Can they handle the solution? Can they handle the truth? I understand the teachers, grown-ups, co-workers, and managers when they identified my faults. They made a judgement choice do they call out my weaknesses? All of them were quiet withholding the solutions. All of them were quiet withholding the truths. All is forgiven. The top reason is . . .

Update On A Past Blog

. . . I realized I must grow up on Sat Oct 4, 2008. My life changed forever. I welcome maturity, strength, professionalism, courage, and wisdom. I'm lucky. I'm fortunate. There are adults older than me who didn't grow up.

I wrote Growing Up Too Late Was Not My Fault on Nov 14, 2015 not blaming myself I grew up later than a typical adult. My parents were slow raising me. My parents never finished nurturing me. I fell through the cracks in the school systems. My life was too easy.

No comments: