Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Quad 4 Of 4: Every Human Has The Right To Be Happy

Here’s a triple shot plus one I call a Quad. Yay! It’s been very busy in October. And, yeah, it’s a fast month. Fastest ever? Maybe? I don’t want to jinx October. Heh, heh, heh. Here is Quad 4 of 4.

In the movie Office Space, when Peter apologized to JoAnn for being an asshole, JoAnn tells Peter that most people don’t like their jobs and they do other stuff to make themselves happy. I tell myself why it took me so long to figure the scene out and how to apply to my life. And here I am after I watch the movie so many times. (Oh, BTW, Office Space is one of my all time favorite movies.)

Anime Expo 2006 (AX’06) convention was the happiest moment I experienced since the Washington Canada trip. (With all respect, Steve, the Washington Canada was also a happy moment I cherish forever because it was my first time I really traveled and I had a ton of fun.) If I have the ability to be happy outside work, and AX’06 proved to me I can be happy, then I must find ways to be happy.

Every year on my birthday August 3, I evaluate my goals. A new goal starting August 3 is to find ways to make me happy. New happiness can be anything including hanging out with my friends more often, make new friends, meet new people, get a new job, learn a new hobby, read more books, travel, visit a new place, anything happiness goes.

After you read the Blog, go find happiness. Good luck and smile happily! *:)

No comments: