Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Quad 1 Of 4: Friday October 20 To Sunday October 22

Here’s a triple shot plus one I call a Quad. Yay! It’s been very busy in October. And, yeah, it’s a fast month. Fastest ever? Maybe? I don’t want to jinx October. Heh, heh, heh. Here is Quad 1 of 4.

On Friday October 20, I had a bad day. I had a really bad day. It’s so bad I forgot about the last bad day which was . . . in April I think? At work, I made a ton of errors some of the brokers were getting into my case. I’m sure there was no full moon @__@ Friday evening was productive. I got my Syaoran cosplay ready to go and did some small errands.

On Saturday October 21, I went to Yaoicon for the first time. I went with Jessica and met up with some of my friends including Karisma, DLZ, Jerry, Ryu, Craig, and Ruby. It was fun hanging out with my friends. And I met new people, too XD One highlight was I played the Bleach game for ten minutes on the PlayStation 2. The game gives me another reason to get the PS2 :D Some of us stayed to watch the main events. We watched the masquerade and the bishi auction. The bishi auction was where attendees bid on men to hang out with during the con. The winning attendee spent a couple of hours with their man ;-) One guy went for $1,500. Overall, compared to last year from what people told me, 2006 Yaoicon was tamed. Oh, and Jessica and I left Yaoicon at 12:30 A.M. Sunday (-,-)

On Sunday October 22, I was really tired from Saturday. Sunday was divided into two activities. The first activity was catch up and doing the little errands. Then I took a nap. The second activity family visited and we celebrated my grandfather’s birthday.

No comments: