Friday, October 06, 2006

No Resume Sig, Smile Investment, and Visiting Lisa

I removed the resume signature on my latest Blog entries. I admit I made a mistake. The sig was stupid :-P

On Wednesday October 4, 2006 I went to an orthodontist recommended by a co-worker for the first visit. It seems I’m going to be wearing braces and the total cost is high. I chuckled when the orthodontist said it’s an investment for your smile and facial appearance. The ortho needs tests and X-rays to give me options. I like to give credit to my family dentist who suggested Invisalign. Although I’m going to an ortho, without the family dentist suggestion, I could not go forward getting my teeth strengthen. I still visit my family dentist for my bi-yearly checkups.

After the ortho, I went to Cisco to visit a friend. We went to lunch at the cafeteria. Lisa treated me to lunch which I thank you. The next lunch I’m treating ^_^ We shared stories including our workplaces, living in Silicon Valley, and our families. Thank you for the invite. It was a change of scenery from eating lunch at my depressing workplace T__T

The next Blog entry is another Innovating Common Knowledge. I plan to create it Friday night or Saturday.

No comments: