Monday, April 30, 2007

You Must Create The Endings

Most of today's USA public schools year is September and June. June to August is summer vacation. All my school years followed the schedule. When summer vacation begins, the school year ends. Schools have endings and college have endings. The ultimate ending is graduation.

Unfortunately, schools following the June to August summer vacation schedule create a false sense of what life is about. Life doesn't have two and a half months summer vacations. Some people can even afford a summer vacation especially where I live. Life doesn't give you an ending. You must work on your ending. If you want a bright ending, then get up the couch and create action.

When I went to school and college, I followed the system. The system failed to teach me and to tell me that life doesn't have summer vacations. Life doesn't give you an ending. I thought my ending was to graduate and get a job. Man, what a boring and unfulfilling ending.

When you become an adult, the endings are limitless. When you reach an ending, another beginning awaits. Do you want to be better at something? Then go out and end your current situation and create a new beginning.

No comments: