Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lonely And Cheerful

The last hour of work yesterday I felt lonely. I experience the lonely feeling occasionally. Fortunately, I have family and friends. No worries being lonely literally >3< After two days, the lonely feeling disappears and I feel better. How does the lonely feeling disappear? Something else happens requiring my attention such as working on an assignment, reading a book, cooking, hanging out with friends, and paying the bills $-(

When I feel lonely, I want to be alone. It's worth being alone. Take a break from work, take a break from hanging out with family and friends, and take a break from your daily routine. Turn yourself off from the outside, take a breath, and think about your present. Re-evaluate your current lifestyle. For example, think of a new goal to pursue. Is there a recent event you wished you could have done better? If yes, prepare now for the next time to do better. And think about how you're living today. Want to make it better? No regrets XD Never stop innovating.

There is a benefit to the lonely feeling. The lonely feeling assures the world revolves around nobody. The world is part of us and we are part of the world. Nobody is the whole entire world. If a person feels happy, sad, angry, depressed, or lonely, the world goes on. The sun rises and sets everyday. If anything good or anything bad happens, the world goes on.

Tomorrow is another day and I'm cheerful ^__^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way.